Monday, January 18, 2016

All of the Lights in the new year


Happy new Year!
And I promise to do better in 2016. I mean that is a real photo of me.
Promise.

You can enlarge all you want. :)

I would be back with a more delicious post but right now. I am trusting God.
And when he come's through for me; because he always does.
I would come back with all the news for you.

Ps: I feel like I need to really trust God, 2 different bible devotionals and then an extra avenue telling me to trust him.
I'm like YASSSSS Lord. I get it. I would trust you.

Pss: I found a place in Lagos where they actually do hot wax brazilian waxes.
Guess who is getting her husband hardwood floors for Valentines day?





No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...