Tuesday, December 3, 2013

On the third day of christmas

I am a 90's baby at heart.

I love the black leather. the over exaggerated baby hair, the skinny brows.

The powerful music with horrible music videos but well meaning lyrics.

I love 90's music*.

Anyway, I found a video that embodies all these traits and is my theme song for December.


Tell me if you want me to
give you all my time,
I want to make it good for you.

because December is the month for taking charge.

* I love the 2000's music too.

Side bar, a hearty congratulations to my mother. Today she was her investiture as the President of the society of women accountants of Nigeria.

I love you mummy. But why do you have to raise the bar so damn high?


No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...