Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The evils women endure.

im an absolute private person. dont let my " i miss my lover tweets deceive you"

i wrote a piece about myself today. but i'd blog that later.

when i was 16 i was in QC and we had a breast awareness forum. i discovered a lump in my right breast.

i took it out. and the scars are there. to remind me of his grace.

everytime someone remotely knows aomeone with breast cancer im scared because it could have been me. at 16. or something.

all im saying is that there is so much to be thankful for.

and we should please try to help other people in need. no matter how little.

it could be a smile to a stranger. a phone call to an old friend, a word of encouragement.

or maybe a red leather briefcase. that costs 500 euro to me.

i wont turn it down. im not rude.

well my mother raised me better than that.

that being said. im obviously not the only one who finds music made in the last 5-6 years unlistenable? no?

and i wish yahoo would stop doing the most about this royal wedding madness.

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...