Thursday, January 18, 2018

Ramble Bramble

I woke up to a 3am message from someone I randomly used to talk to.

and I think I'm honestly giving up men in 2018.

Like all of you should just go with your wahala. \ALL\

It was not a bad message per say but actually Its a message I'd never send.
Like I sent it to my friend and she's like this is so sweet, I'm like- y'all are mad.

I had a cocktail at the house called the bramble and it was really good- If any of you Lagos people are looking for where to go and eat- The house is a good spot.

Spent the last two days battling cramps and my God I need to clean up my diet. I spent the last month eating like a piglet and drinking like a fish. my uterus was not pleased. A week into my period felt slightly discomforting but the day I got my period I couldn't sit upright. I had to take a drug that is not FDA approved.

couple this with the fact that I managed to jam my boobs with my car door. ( don't even ask).

Went to the hospital and the doctor looks at my boobs and is like-  When was your last period?
Me: Huh?
Him: I need to know that you aren't pregnant before I prescribe a drug for you.

Anyway I feel better now, thank you for asking.

I feel like my male friends are so invested in my dating life. it's the strangest thing.

I mean thanks guys but at the same time- LOL.

Also just read the wait. I feel like I should apply that to my job search and my career.
seeing as I am celibate anyway. ( and this is not as a result of lack of options)

I'm really tired of being the person who is a femme fatale. Actually I'm not.
I just hate all the men who on my radar.
so I'm throwing the whole thing away.


No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...