Friday, May 6, 2016

Gratitude

5/6/16

I am grateful for having a job that gives me money to pay my tithe.

I am grateful for dinner conversations like that one I had last night that reminds me that is better to give than to receive.

I am grateful for this article- what is your favourite shit Sandwich that reminds me to pick my struggles wisely.

I am grateful for co-workers who notice my weight loss & can't believe it is because I pack lunch everyday & eat like a rabbit.

I am grateful for the two tailors I commissioned for wardrobe population for this my holiday. I will snap plenty photos and show off on Instagram. ( I will try)

I am grateful for the strength to prepare accounts that balance.

(Truly grateful).

But most of all I am thankful for my family. ( and Victory) ; but I will tell you more about that later.


No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...