Thursday, February 8, 2018

Coincidence

So.

on Sunday night I was scrolling through twitter when I saw a writer asking people to please buy his book.
so I go on kindle read a sample, I like it and I hadn't really read any gay chick lit.
so I bought it.

and didn't get any debit alerts on any of my bank cards.
I'm like hmmn will check this out.

I finish the book and decide to use my laptop to look through some more titles in the same vein, to see the ones to buy.

I see a few.
I buy one, it gets delivered to my kindle instantly but I get no debit alerts.

Strange.

I check the payment tab on my amazon account.
Turns out Eros's card is still linked to my amazon account.

I buy books until I get an email from amazon talking about there is an issue on my last order regarding my payment method aka. insufficient funds.

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous. Idc idc.

So I'm telling my friend and she is like wow- you are wild. what if he finds out?
me: How is he going to find out?
her: You bought books- that's how he is going to find out.
me: shrugs.

I don't care tbh.

also how apt that valentines day is on ash Wednesday?

No comments:

Okay where is 2024 rushing to?

 Bruh I blinked and March is 10 days in? We thank God for his many mercies o! Honestly I'm super thankful because this year has been -YE...