Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bag Lady

I had been feeling a bit iffy.

Because I need ( not have to, but need to) CALL my Dad, and I am yet to get around doing that.

Alsooooo I have been scared to sleep at night re-sleep paralysis.

Like its so weird since I have never expericened it before AND,

last week at the village my cousin was telling me how- When you are sleeping your brain shuts down
so if you wake up in a rush or unexpectedly-your heart beat can sound LOUD.

Other sites say that, your mind is awake and your fears feed your mind, so If you were afraid of spirit husband, that is what your eyes will see. And the foot steps of someone coming towards you is probably the sound of your heart beating.

Still having to recite - God has not given me the spirit of Fear, but of love, power and a sound mind till I fall asleep seems to be working- for now.


Anyway In a bid to get a pick me up- I changed bags.

My friends in Abuja tease me about how everytime I come to town, I'm with a new bag.

One day I was at my friends house and my bag was on the couch; And I was not in sight.

One of our other friends walked in and said " Ore is here abi?"

I came out and said ahn ahn stalkerr. He was like nah- I just saw the bag and knew it was you.

Me- LOOOOOOL. You people rate me too much.

Today My Uncle who would most likely walk me down the aisle turns 50!

Also my aunt's second baby turns 1!

SO excited!

No comments:

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...