Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ninety Nine truths.

1. Last drink: Water
2. Last phone call: Mercy- Co worker
3. Last text message: Debo
4. Last song you listened to: Goody Bag – the prince
5. Last time you cried: Sunday- Getting my braids done
SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Nope
7. Been cheated on: YASSSSS
8. Kissed someone: Yes.
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Yes.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Nope- No vomiting for this princess
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Purple
13. Yellow
14. Black
15. Red
HAVE YOU:
16. Made new friends:  Yes
17. Fallen out of love: Yes
18. Laughed until you cried: Yes- Every time I’m with some friends.
19. Met someone who changed you: Yes
20. Found out who your true friends were: YASSSSSSSS.
21. Found out someone was talking about you: Every day. Every DAMN day.  I’m just like *yawn* now.
22. Kissed anyone on your friends list: Nope
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Maybe 3-4?
25. Do you have any pets: NO.
26. Do you want to change your name:  No- But that time styl-plus’s Olufunmi came out- I was dyingggg to be funmi. Ps- If you know any musicians please write and perform a song with my name. Thanks
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Hosted my friends. Baked my cake from scratch too.
28. What time did you wake up today:  6:30am, then 6:39, then 6:44am
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Turn 30. HELLO FABULOUS- I have the belief in my head that I would automatically morph into a fabulous heel wearing, designer purse wielding, toy boy indulging, sexually liberated person once I turn 30. [ although I think I am pretty close- Minus the toy boy bit- LOL]
31. Last time you saw your father:  Can not remember
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:  I wish I took my pole dancing classes more seriously. And I want to be a travel correspondent for a life style tv station/ magazine. – Dear Universe….
33. What are you listening to right now: Nothing
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:  No
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now?: My Manager
36. Most visited webpage: Twitter.com
37. Current city: Lagos, Nigeria
38. Nicknames: Ore- Carrot [ cringe]
39. Relationship Status:  It is complicated/ in a Situation-ship/ Someone might get mad at seeing that/ urgh
40. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
41. Male or female or transgendered: Female
42. Primary School: Corona Apapa
43. Middle School:
44. High school: Queen's college Yaba [ QCOG over here]
45. Hair color:  1B
46. Long/medium/short: Long
47. Height: 6’00
48. Do you have a crush on someone:  All day every day
49: What do you like about yourself: I believe my hype
50. Piercings: Ears
51. Tattoos: None
52. Righty or Lefty: Right handed
FIRSTS:
53. First Surgery: Left knee- partially dislocated patella- And I still walk with a slight limp [ Thank you Igbobi]
54. First Piercing: Ears
55. First Best Friend: Chioma? I think- I have been unfortunate with bestfriends.
56. First Sport you Joined:  None.
57. First Pet: None
58. First Vacation: Landin Town
59. First Concert: Never been- Except for that MI one[ which really shouldn’t count]
60. First Crush: NELLYYYYYYY. – And now that Ashanti is out of the picture, who knows?
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating: Nothing
62. Drinking:  Water- Melon. LOL jk, just water.
63. Already missing:  Ijay.
64. I’m about to:  Finish this report, and go online shopping
65. Listening to: Workers stocking in my client site
66. Thinking about:  how I’m gonna watch lekki wives when I get home today
67. Waiting for:  my USX shopping order to arrive!

YOUR FUTURE:
68. Want kids: YASSSSSSS
69. Want to get married: Eventually, I guess
70. Careers in mind:  Travel correspondent. Social commentator/ writer.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes: Eyes- Windows to the soul and allllll that jazz.
72. Hugs or kisses: Kisses and Hugs too
73. Shorter or taller: Taller. Def taller.
74. Older or Younger: Older in terms of just meeting
75. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous
76. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach
77. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive, I’m loud enough for 10.
78. Hook-up or relationship:  Not everytime relationship- sometimes, Random hook up!
79. Trouble maker or hesitant:  Trouble makerrrrrr
HAVE YOU EVER:
81. Drank hard liquor: Yes
82. Lost glasses/contacts: Sunglasses- ALL THE TIME.
83. Kissed on 1st date: Yes
84: Broken someone’s heart: Yes. Look, It happens.
85. Had your own heart broken: Only to a million tiny pieces.
86. Been arrested: Nope
87. Turned someone down: All day everyday and twice on Sundays.
88. Cried when someone died: Yes.
89. Liked a friend that is of the same sex:  huh?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: A bit too much actually.
91. Miracles: Yassss
92. Love at first sight: Lust and and Fireworks.  Yes. Love nah.
93. Heaven: Yesssssss
94. Santa Claus: Nope
95. Kissing on the first date: I believe if you want to- then go for it.
96. Angels: Yes- what else is my mummy?
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yesssss
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No- Hello? HIV and stuff.
99. Wish you could change things in your past?: Only how unserious I was in Uni.

100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths?:  Yes. Well except for one question. So 99 Truths then.

No comments:

Annoyed

 Todays annoyance is that I found a great deal on Delta airlines ( and I had just enough miles - say 8k) and I needed 9k. So I checked my ma...