Monday, December 20, 2010

chappedlips

i keep reading my older blogposts.

this is something i'd never admit to myself.
but seeing as this is a blogi mean i can write on viewsi do not really agree wit.

anyways back 2what i was saying.

having a Lover, has made me a happier person.

i cant explain it.butthats the truth.

and iyama i have chapped lips and a huge pimple on my face.

i haveno facialproducts with me :'(

i really enjoy reading. i miss reading with the lover.

well more like to him.

im saying a prayer for As.

my resultiscoming out on the 23rd.

im really trying not to think aboutit.

i really need to start registering for ACCA.

and applyingfor masters. and getting geared for a real job.
you know i see people going on and on and icant help but give thanks to how great 2010 was. it was a fabulala yr mayne!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'i really enjoy reading. i miss reading with the lover.'

Reading with someone else's always fun, be it a niece, son or even friend.

Life Lately featuring The Alchemist

 I did a re-read of the alchemist and I was reminded why that is probably my best book in the whole wide world. Every time I read that book,...